The Complete Book of Colleges, 2015 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 1368 pages
On Sale: July 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2520-8 (0-8041-2520-1)
About This Book
The MEGA-GUIDE to 1,593 COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES!
No one knows colleges better than the Princeton Review! Inside The Complete Book of Colleges, 2015 Edition, you’ll find meticulously researched information that will help you narrow the search for the best college for you! Each user-friendly profile answers your questions, including:
• How much are tuition and other student fees and costs?
• What types of financial aid are available, and when are the applications due?
• What do admissions officers most look for in test scores and recommendations?
• Which majors are the most popular and have the highest enrollment?
• What is the housing like, and how accessible is technology on campus?
• What are the key campus organizations, athletics, and student activities?
• How selective is the school?
Get a leg up on your college search with this easy-to-use, comprehesive, and savvy guidebook from the experts at The Princeton Review.