Cracking the AP World History Exam, 2015 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 480 pages
On Sale: August 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2518-5 (0-8041-2518-X)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP World History Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP World History can be to remember and analyze (after all, there's so much of it)—or how important getting a stellar exam score can be to your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP World History Exam arms you to take on the test with:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2015 AP World History Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with comprehensive answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developmentsdevelopments, plus chapter review questions