Cracking the SSAT & ISEE, 2015 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 688 pages
On Sale: July 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2510-9 (0-8041-2510-4)
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the SSAT & ISEE with 6 full-length practice tests, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the SSAT & ISEE for Elementary/Lower, Middle, and Upper Level Students
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of theMath, Verbal, and Reading sections for both tests
• Thorough review of fundemental math skills
• Targeted lists of frequently appearing SSAT and ISEE vocabulary words
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 5 full-length, in-book practice tests (2 for SSAT, 3 for ISEE) with detailed scoring instructions
• 1 full-length, downloadable SSAT Elementary Level exam online
• Practice questions for every level, subject, and question type