11 Practice Tests for the SAT and PSAT, 2015 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 976 pages
On Sale: June 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2509-3 (0-8041-2509-0)
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the SAT and PSAT with 11 full-length practice tests, comprehensive explanations for every question, and helpful scoring grids and admissions advice.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 11 full-length practice tests (10 for the SAT, 1 for the PSAT)
• Answers and detailed explanations to help you learn from your mistakes
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Special "SAT Insider" section packed with helpful information about planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing essays that stand out
• Tips and advice for the SAT, including the Writing section
• Practice that replicates the real test and covers all sections: Math, Reading, and Writing