Verbal Workout for the GRE, 5th Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 272 pages
On Sale: February 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2502-4 (0-8041-2502-3)
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. The Princeton Review's Verbal Workout for the GRE gives you everything you need to practice your way to perfection on the verbal sections of the GRE exam. Inside, you'll find useful reviews of key test topics, strategies for tackling tough questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
This eBook edition has been optimized for digital viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 250+ practice and quiz questions with detailed answers and explanations
· Coverage of all question types: text completion, reading comprehension, and sentence equivalence
· Important essay writing tips and rules for the Analytical Writing Section
· Practice Issue and Argument essay prompts and sample essay responses
· Dozens of important vocabulary words that you'll need to know for the Analytical Writing and Verbal sections of the GRE