Cracking the PSAT/NMSQT with 2 Practice Tests
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 400 pages
On Sale: May 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2498-0 (0-8041-2498-1)
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Specific strategies for cracking every question type
• Everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships
• Tips for writing strong essays that will help your college applications stand out
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Expert content reviews & drills for all PSAT topics
• "Hit Parade" of key PSAT vocabulary words
• Practical information about what to expect on the PSAT
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, and functions
• Access to an additional full-length SAT practice exam online