Cracking the LSAT Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2015
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 576 pages
On Sale: May 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2497-3 (0-8041-2497-3)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE!
Get all the prep you need to ace the LSAT with The Princeton Review, including 6 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and exclusive access to our online Premium Portal with tons of extra practice and resources.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful strategies for tackling each section of the exam
• Key tactics for cracking tough Games question sets
• Tips for pacing yourself and prioritizing challenging questions
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Logical and Analytical Reasoning questions, many based on actual exams (with the permission of the Law School Admission Council)
• Expert instruction and lessons for each LSAT section
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 4 additional full-length LSAT practice exams online
• Drills for each area, including Reading Comprehension and Writing
Plus, with Cracking the LSAT, Premium Edition you'll get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an extra competitive edge:
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Multi-week study plan guides
• Law school profiles, admission guides, and essay tips
• Special "LSAT Insider" bonus section packed with information about the admissions landscape, legal job market, law school rankings and ratings, and more