Cracking the LSAT with 3 Practice Tests, 2015 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 512 pages
On Sale: July 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2496-6 (0-8041-2496-5)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the LSAT with 3 full-length practice tests, thorough LSAT section reviews, and extra practice online.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked
questions, answers, and explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful strategies for tackling each section of the exam
• Key tactics for cracking tough Games question sets
• Tips for pacing yourself and prioritizing challenging questions
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Logical and Analytical Reasoning questions, many based on actual exams (with the permission of the Law School Admission Council)
• Expert instruction and lessons for each LSAT section
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length LSAT practice exam online
• Drills for each area, including Reading Comprehension and Writing