Cracking the LSAT with 3 Practice Tests, 2015 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 512 pages
On Sale: May 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2495-9 (0-8041-2495-7)
Available May 20, 2014
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the LSAT with 3 full-length practice tests, thorough LSAT section reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful strategies for tackling each section of the exam
• Key tactics for cracking tough Games question sets
• Tips for pacing yourself and prioritizing challenging questions
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Logical and Analytical Reasoning questions, many based on actual exams (with the permission of the Law School Admission Council)
• Expert instruction and lessons for each LSAT section
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length LSAT practice exam online
• Drills for each area, including Reading Comprehension and Writing