550 AP Biology Practice Questions
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 512 pages
On Sale: October 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2489-8 (0-8041-2489-2)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra preparation for an excellent AP Biology score with 550 extra practice questions and answers.
This eBook edition has been formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 550 AP Biology Practice Questions gives you everything you need to work your way to the top. Inside, you’ll find tips and strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, plus all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests and 16 practice drills covering each subject type
• Practice drills organized by the 4 "Big Ideas"
Academic and Strategic Explanations.
• Detailed walk-throughs of free-response questions to help you write a winning essay
• Answer keys and detailed explanations for each drill and test question
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder