500 PSAT Practice Questions
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 288 pages
On Sale: July 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2484-3 (0-8041-2484-1)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 500 practice questions & everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships!
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Targeted drills for all PSAT topics
• Answers and detailed explanations for every question
• Preparation that helps you succeed across all setions of the test
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Examples of all question types, including Sentence Completions and Writing Skills
• Tips on how to qualify for National Merit recognition
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• Equivalent to 3 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Practice that replicates the real test and covers all sections: Math, Critical Reading, and Writing Skills