Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam, 2015 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 688 pages
On Sale: August 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2480-5 (0-8041-2480-9)
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Calculus AB Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 3 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP Calculus is—or how important a stellar score on the AP exam can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around Calc AB, Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam will give you:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2015 AP Calculus AB Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills throughout each content review chapter
• Handy reference guide of key calculus formulas