Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam, 2014 Edition (Revised)
Written by Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 400 pages
On Sale: March 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2476-8 (0-8041-2476-0)
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the revised AP Chemistry Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
The AP Chemistry course and test are undergoing major changes, with a new version of the exam debuting in May 2014. Inside Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam, you'll find:
• 2 full-length practice tests (with detailed explanations) that include the new multiple choice and constructed response question types
• Expert subject reviews for all test topics that reflect the changes to the 2014 AP Chemistry exam, including newly-incorporated test topics and "Big Ideas" organization
• Practice drills at the end of each chapter
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
• A comprehensive list of key chemistry equations and constants
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-device viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.