Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2015 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 512 pages
On Sale: May 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2468-3 (0-8041-2468-X)
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to score a perfect 170 on the Quantitative and Verbal sections of the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough GRE topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the test
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides
• 9 strategies to maximize time and minimize errors
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject review for all test topics
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations in the book
• 2 additional full-length practice tests online
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Writing
• Thorough score reports for online tests