Cracking the SAT with 5 Practice Tests, 2015 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 768 pages
On Sale: May 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2465-2 (0-8041-2465-5)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the SAT with 5 full-length practice tests, thorough SAT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and prioritizing tough questions
• Detailed examples for applying each technique to your advantage
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for each test topic
• Practical information about what to expect on the SAT
• "Hit Parade" of commonly-appearing SAT vocabulary words
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length SAT practice exam online
• Drills for each test section—Math, Critical Reading, and Writing
• Instant scoring available online for book and online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring