Cracking the TOEFL iBT with Audio CD, 2015 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 560 pages
On Sale: May 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2464-5 (0-8041-2464-7)
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the TOEFL with a full-length simulated TOEFL iBT test, an MP3 CD with accompanying audio sections, thorough reviews of core topics, and proven strategies for tackling tough questions.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Step-by-step strategies for every section of the exam
• Lessons on how to quickly identify the main ideas of a passage or lecture
• Tips on how to effectively organize your ideas
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Grammar review to brush up on the basics
• Expert subject reviews for the core concepts of the TOEFL
• Comprehensive guide on how to write a high scoring essay
• 1 full-length simulated TOEFL iBT with accompanying audio sections on CD
• Practice drills for the Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing sections
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and all drills