Math and Science Prep for the SAT & ACT
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 480 pages
On Sale: August 2013
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2455-3 (0-8041-2455-8)
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the math and science sections of the SAT and ACT with 2 books in 1! Includes 500+ practice questions and in-depth topic reviews.
Many students these days are taking both the SAT and ACT to improve their chances of college admission. For those looking to increase their mastery of the math and science sections of these tests, The Princeton Review's Math and Science Prep for the SAT & ACT provides all the practice you need to get the scores you want. Inside this book, you'll find the full information from two of our most targeted quantitative-focus workout books for these all-important college entrance exams.
Two Books in One!*
Math Workout for the SAT:
· Over 45 quizzes and problem sets for specific skill practice
· Detailed answers and explanations for each practice problem
· A thorough review of all SAT math topics, from algebra to statistics
· Key SAT math strategies and a breakdown of common SAT math mistakes
Math & Science Workout for the ACT:
· 3 full-length practice sections (2 for Math and 1 for Science)
· Numerous drills with detailed answer explanations for each question
· Techniques for mastering the most common types of Math questions and guidance for attacking the Science test
· Comprehensive advice and tips from our ACT experts
*The material in this book was previously published as Math Workout for the SAT, 3rd Edition and as Math and Science Workout for the ACT, 2nd Edition.