Cracking the LSAT: Interactive Prep & Review for the Law School Admission Test
Written by Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 512 pages
On Sale: July 2013
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2452-2 (0-8041-2452-3)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
Get everything you need to ace the LSAT with full-length interactive practice tests and drills, video tutorials for tough question types, and extensive content breakdowns from Princeton Review experts.
This special iBooks Author edition of Cracking the LSAT brings your entire study experience directly to your iPad with:
· Interactive practice drills for each test area—Arguments, Games, and Reading Comprehension
· 2 full-length interactive practice tests, complete with a timer and review mode
· Access to 1 additional practice test and other exclusive resources online
· Comprehensive instructional guidance for mastering each LSAT section
· Expert video tutorials demonstrating key test-taking strategies in action
· Tappable pop-up icons with tips, tricks, notes, and other helpful exam info
The Princeton Review’s Cracking the LSAT: Interactive Practice & Review is your complete guide to getting the score you want on the Law School Admission Test. Clear, comprehensive instructional chapters take you through each exam section—Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension—and teach you how to master them. Challenging drills give you plenty of opportunities to practice your skills and strengthen your weak spots. And with access to a total of 3 full-length practice exams, all with complete answers and explanations, you can easily evaluate where you stand and track your progress as you improve.
Along with practical exam info and effective test-taking strategies, Cracking the LSAT also includes access to more exclusive resources online—including free performance analysis for tests, step-by-step problem-solving guides for difficult Games and Arguments problems, extra drills, law school profile resources, and more!