550 AP U.S. Government & Politics Practice Questions
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 352 pages
On Sale: December 2013
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2443-0 (0-8041-2443-4)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra preparation for an excellent AP U.S. Government & Politics score with 550 extra practice questions and answers.
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 550 AP U.S. Government & Politics Practice Questions gives you everything you need to work your way to the top. Inside, you’ll find proven tips and strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside The Book: All the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 2 comprehensive practice tests, including a diagnostic exam to help you identify areas of improvement
• Over 420 additional practice questions
• Step-by-step techniques for both multiple-choice and free-response questions
• Practice drills for each tested topic: Constitutional Underpinnings; Political Beliefs and Behaviors; Political Parties, Interest Groups, and Mass Media; Institutions; Public Policy; and Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
• Answer keys and detailed explanations for each drill and test question
• Engaging guidance to help you critically assess your progress