Paying for College Without Going Broke, 2014 Edition
Written by Princeton Review and Kalman Chany
Format: Trade Paperback, 352 pages
On Sale: October 2013
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2436-2 (0-8041-2436-1)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
The only annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
As seen in USA TODAY, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke will help you:
• Calculate the actual costs of college
• Increase your chances of receiving aid
• Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal if needed
• Plan strategically as an independent student or divorced or single parent
• Understand long- and short-term money-saving tactics
• Avoid costly mistakes when applying
Paying for College Without Going Broke includes a foreword by Bill Clinton, as well as in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2014-2015 aid forms, including the required federal FAFSA form.