Princeton Review GMAT Premium Prep, 2022
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 928 pages
On Sale: May 2021
ISBN: 978-0-525-57086-8 (0-525-57086-1)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST GMAT SCORE! This comprehensive guide includes 6 computer-adaptive (CAT) practice tests, 2 additional diagnostic exams, access to free online tools, and detailed topic reviews.
Everything You Need for a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length CAT practice exams online with score reports and detailed answer explanations
• Score reports and detailed answer explanations for all exams
• 2 new diagnostic tests with 120 total questions, organized by GMAT topic
• 180+ additional practice questions, sorted bydifficulty, to customize your prep
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and help beat the GMAT
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Premium Online Features for an Extra Competitive Edge.
• Multi-week study guides
• Examples of successful b-school essays and interviews with admissions officers
• Special "GMAT Insider" section packed with info on admissions and financial aid, the MBA, your career, writing winning essays, and more