The Best 386 Colleges, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review and Robert Franek
Format: eBook, 880 pages
On Sale: December 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-57007-3 (0-525-57007-1)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
NO ONE KNOWS COLLEGES LIKE THE PRINCETON REVIEW! This comprehensive guide to the nation's best colleges provides in-depth profiles on schools, best-of lists by interest, and tons of helpful student-driven details that will help you or your student choose their best-fit colleges!
The Princeton Review's college rankings started in 1992 with surveys from 30,000 students. Over 25 years and more than a million student surveys later, we stand by our claim that there is no single “best” college, only the best college for you … and that this is the book that will help you find it!
STRAIGHT FROM STUDENTS TO YOU
· 386 in-depth school profiles based on candid feedback from 143,000 students, covering academics, administration, campus life, and financial aid
· Insights on unique college character, social scene, and more
RANKING LISTS & RATINGS SCORES
· Lists of the top 20 colleges in 62 categories based on students' opinions of academics, campus life, facilities, and much more
· Ratings for every school on Financial Aid, Selectivity, and Quality of Life
DETAILED ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
· The "Inside Word" on competitive applications, test scores, tuition, and average indebtedness
· Comprehensive information on selectivity, freshman profiles, and application deadlines at each school
Plus! Free access to 2 full-length practice tests online (1 SAT and 1 ACT) to help you prep for the important admissions-exams part of your admissions journey.