Princeton Review SSAT & ISEE Prep, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 720 pages
On Sale: August 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56979-4 (0-525-56979-0)
About This Book
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get the prep you need to ace the SSAT & ISEE with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, and tons of extra drills in the book.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exams
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of the Math, Verbal, and Reading sections for both tests
• A thorough review of fundamental math skills and frequently appearing vocabulary words for the latest SSAT and ISEE
• Access to a student syllabus via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length, in-book practice tests (2 for SSAT, 3 for ISEE) with detailed scoring instructions
• 1 full-length, downloadable SSAT Elementary Level exam online
• 700+ drill questions across every level, subject, and question type to keep track of your progress