5 Practice Exams for the GED Test, 3rd Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 624 pages
On Sale: March 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56925-1 (0-525-56925-1)
EXTRA PREPARATION FOR AN EXCELLENT GED TEST SCORE. Get the extra practice you need to ace the exam and earn your GED credential with 5 full-length practice tests and complete answer explanations.
It’s time to put your knowledge to the test! 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test provides five complete opportunities to gain confidence and improve your skills in each of the four GED test subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Social Studies, and Science.
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• Hands-on exposure to the exam through the 830 included practice questions
• Coverage of every type of problem you’ll see on the GED test
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
• Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery
Online Bonus Features for an Extra Edge.
• Sample Extended Response essays scored at different levels
• Custom printable answer sheets for all 5 practice tests