Princeton Review SAT Subject Test World History Prep, 3rd Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 352 pages
On Sale: December 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56903-9 (0-525-56903-0)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in World History with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and targeted strategies for acing the exam.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT World History can be to master—after all, there's so much of it!—or how helpful a stellar exam score can be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, SAT Subject Test in World History Prep gives you the tools you need for the score you want.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Detailed, detachable study guides to help organize your prep
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 60+ practice drill questions throughout the book to test your comprehension
• Quick-review lists of the most important terms, people, places, events, and concepts