Princeton Review SAT Subject Test U.S. History Prep, 3rd Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 336 pages
On Sale: December 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56902-2 (0-525-56902-2)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in U.S. History with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, detailed reviews of key U.S. history concepts, and targeted strategies for every question type.
SAT U.S. History is a tough exam to prepare for—after all, there's a lot of history to remember! Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, SAT Subject Test U.S. History Prep gives you the tools you need for the score you want.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Detailed, detachable study guides to help organize your prep
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 70 practice drill questions throughout the book to test your comprehension
• Quick-review lists of the most important terms, people, places, events, and concepts