Princeton Review SAT Subject Test Literature Prep, 17th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 288 pages
On Sale: December 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56897-1 (0-525-56897-2)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Literature with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 4 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations, detailed review of key literary terms and genres, and targeted strategies for every question type.
SAT Literature can be a tough nut to crack, but the experts at The Princeton Review have written a guidebook that will give you the tools you need for the score you want.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert content review on literary topics including poetry, prose, and drama
• Detailed, detachable study guides to help organize your prep
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 140+ practice drill questions across all content chapters
• Sample passages from works of English and American literature