Princeton Review ACT Premium Prep, 2020
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 848 pages
On Sale: March 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56884-1 (0-525-56884-0)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE ACT SCORE—including 8 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success, and premium online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to help you ace all five ACT sections
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 8 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Instant score reports for online tests,with optional LiveGrader™ essay scoring
Access to Our Exclusive Premium Online Student Tools.
• Online practice exams to hone your test-taking techniques
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Customized multi-week study plans
• Exclusive access to college and university rankings
• College admissions and financial aid tips
• Special downloadable "College Admissions Insider" booklet packed with information about planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing standout essays