Princeton Review ACT Prep, 2020
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 848 pages
On Sale: December 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56881-0 (0-525-56881-6)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Instant score reports for online tests, with optional LiveGrader™essay scoring