Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam, 2020 Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 448 pages
On Sale: February 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56865-0 (0-525-56865-4)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
THIS JUST IN! As of 3/20/20, in response to the novel coronavirus (covid-19), the College Board has decided to administer all 2020 exams online. You’ll still be able to prep with this book! But for your best results, you’ll want to modify what you’re focusing on (both question types and content). Remember, everyone’s in the same boat, so just do your best and keep practicing. You’ve got this!
Head to your Online Student Tools page (access included with your book purchase) for more info from us on:
• What the test changes will look like
• What it will cover
• How to use your book to prep for the adapted exam
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the 2020 AP Human Geography Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of all test topics, including population and migration, cultural studies, political geography, urban geography, agriculture, and more
• Up-to-date information on the 2020 AP® Human Geography Exam
• Useful lists of key terms in every content review chapter
• Access to study plans, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter to test your understanding
• Helpful maps and detailed charts illustrating trends, theories, and models
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam gives you the tools you need for the score you want.