Cracking the AP World History: Modern Exam 2020, Premium Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 480 pages
On Sale: November 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56840-7 (0-525-56840-9)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THIS JUST IN! As of 3/20/20, in response to the novel coronavirus (covid-19), the College Board has decided to administer all 2020 exams online. You’ll still be able to prep with this book! But for your best results, you’ll want to modify what you’re focusing on (both question types and content). Remember, everyone’s in the same boat, so just do your best and keep practicing. You’ve got this!
Head to your Online Student Tools page (access included with your book purchase) for more info from us on:
• What the test changes will look like
• What it will cover
• How to use your book to prep for the adapted exam
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP World History: Modern Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed review of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based question and long essay
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to online study plans, lists of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
• 1 full-length practice test online with complete answer explanations
• Key terms, timelines, and detailed maps in every content review chapter
• End-of-chapter drills to test your understanding of primary sources and how they relate to key ideas in world history