10 Practice Tests for the SAT, 2020 Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 944 pages
On Sale: May 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56806-3 (0-525-56806-9)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
10 Full-Length Practice Exams (1,500+ Questions!) to Help You Prep Your Way to an Excellent SAT Score.
Practice makes perfect, and the best way to practice your SAT test-taking skills is with simulated exams. The Princeton Review's 10 Practice Tests for the SAT provides ten full-length opportunities to assess whether you have the skills to ace the exam's higher-level math questions, reading comprehension passages, and writing and language sections. Our realistic test questions and detailed explanations to help you master every aspect of the SAT.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 10 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Hands-on exposure to the test, with more than 1,500 questions, 9 sample prompts for the optional essay, and 1 experimental section
· Self-scoring reports to help you assess your test performance
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
· Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
· See The Princeton Review's techniques in action and solidify your SAT knowledge
· Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery