Math Workout for the SAT, 5th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 272 pages
On Sale: April 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56799-8 (0-525-56799-2)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get targeted help for the Math section of the SAT with this top-rated guidebook. Includes reviews for exam topics, section-specific strategy help, and practice tests and drills.
Designed for students specifically looking for extra help on the SAT quantitative section, this 5th edition of The Princeton Review's Math Workout for the SAT provides the review and practice needed for subject mastery.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert review of core math concepts for all problems on the SAT
• A comprehensive review of everything on the Math section, from algebra to statistics
• Step-by-step walk-throughs that demonstrate tips for each type of question, including Grid-Ins
Techniques That Actually Work
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and master both the No Calculator and Calculator portions of the exam
• Tips for tackling tricky questions with elimination techniques
• Essential strategies to help you maximize your efficiency
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 310+ total practice questions with complete answer explanations
• 28 quick quizzes throughout the content chapters to help assess understanding
• 19 problem sets to help focus on strengths and weaknesses, including an online challenge section to really put you to the test
• Detailed answer explanations that showcase each skill and strategy