SAT Power Vocab, 2nd Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 352 pages
On Sale: March 2017
ISBN: 978-0-451-48754-4 (0-451-48754-0)
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS! Tackle the test with confidence with a complete guide to vocabulary skills and strategies for the SAT.
Prepping for the SAT may no longer mean memorizing long word lists, but a strong vocabulary is still essential to scoring well on the exam! SAT Power Vocab give you practical advice for understanding and remembering key vocabulary terms for both the Evidence-Based Reading & Writing and Math sections.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you learn and remember key vocabulary
• Straightforward advice on how to focus your vocabulary prep for the SAT
• Handy memory aids for visual learners
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Lists of key vocabulary words defined in every chapter, along with example sentences
• Practice exercises to help you master word roots, mnemonic devices, relationships between words, and more
• Puzzles and other engaging activities to build and expand your word skills.