Cracking the GRE Mathematics Subject Test, 4th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 464 pages
On Sale: February 2010
ISBN: 978-0-375-42972-9 (0-375-42972-7)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Getting a high score on the GRE Mathematics Subject Test isn’t about memorizing everything there is to know about math–it’s about targeting your test preparation. We teach you only the information you’ll need along with the best strategies for the test day. Within this book, you’ll find practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the exam, as well as subject reviews for all potential topics, including precalculus, calculus I and II, differential equations, linear algebra, number theory, and more.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Preparation strategies and test-taking techniques to help you reach your top score
• Shortcuts and strategies to speed up pacing and increase accuracy
• Clear diagrams to acclimate you to three-dimensional coordinate problems
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 1 full-length practice test to familiarize you with the quirks and patterns of the GRE Mathematics Subject Test
• Over 150 guided practice problems that directly demonstrate key strategies for dealing with tricky topics from trigonometric functions to double integrals, homomorphisms, and complex logarithms
• Over 200 drill questions for independent practice, with thorough explanations to help provide total content mastery