1,138 GMAT Practice Questions, 3rd Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 768 pages
On Sale: March 2016
ISBN: 978-0-375-42748-0 (0-375-42748-1)
EXTRA PREPARATION FOR AN EXCELLENT SCORE. Includes a full-length practice test, 60+ drills across all sections, and detailed explanations for every question!
1,138 GMAT Practice Questions helps to prepare you for every kind of question you’ll encounter on the GMAT. Each section is tackled by drilling down to core concepts and problem types, so that you can approach the test with confidence and practice your way to perfection!
Extensive Practice with Integrated Reasoning Questions.
• 100 multi-part practice problems, including online questions for a realistic testing experience
• Hands-on experience with table analysis, two-part analysis, graphics interpretation, and multi-source reasoning
Everything You Need to Know about Quantitative Questions.
• Tips and techniques for dealing with tricky “trap” answers
• Subject-specific drills to strengthen algebra, arithmetic, geometry, and statistics skills
Essential Exposure to Verbal Questions.
• Tactics for dealing with various passage types, including social sciences and business
• Grammar-enhancing drills to prepare for sentence corrections
• Clear and concise ways to approach the challenges of critical reasoning