1,007 GRE Practice Questions, 4th Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 704 pages
On Sale: July 2013
ISBN: 978-0-307-94632-4 (0-307-94632-0)
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra preparation for an excellent GRE score with over a thousand practice questions and answers. This eBook edition of 1,007 GRE Practice Questions has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 1,007 GRE Practice Questions
gives you everything you need to hone your skills and perfect your score. Inside, you’ll find tips & strategies for tackling the GRE, tons of material to show you what to expect on the exam, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside The Book: All the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 2 comprehensive practice exams: 1 diagnostic in the book, 1 computer-based test online
• 71 additional verbal, math, and essay drills, including practice questions for the new GRE question types
• Math drills broken down by geometric shape: circles, triangles, 3-D figures, etc.
• Verbal drills covering the tough Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence
• Techniques and approaches for every question type
• Bonus vocabulary content from Word Smart for the GRE