Cracking the GED Test with 2 Practice Tests, 2015 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 832 pages
On Sale: July 2014
ISBN: 978-0-307-94604-1 (0-307-94604-5)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the New GED Test with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough GED content reviews, and extra practice online.
**PLUS! Purchase of this books entitles buyers to a 20% discount code on the Official GED Ready practice test! Details inside book.**
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the revised GED test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
• Thorough review of necessary skills for all tested topics
• Tutorials on computer-based question formats, understanding graphics, and reading comprehension
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills for all four test subjects
• Over 350 additional multiple-choice questions online, organized by subject