Cracking the TOEFL iBT with Audio CD, 2014 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 560 pages
On Sale: June 2013
ISBN: 978-0-307-94560-0 (0-307-94560-X)
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the TOEFL with a full-length simulated TOEFL iBT test, an MP3 CD with accompanying audio sections, thorough reviews of core topics, and proven strategies for tackling tough questions.
The Princeton Review’s Cracking the TOEFL iBT brings you everything you need to
conquer the TOEFL exam. Inside, you’ll find comprehensive reviews of the test topics, proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside The Book: All the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 1 full-length simulated TOEFL iBT with accompanying audio sections on CD
• Expert subject reviews for core concepts
• Practice drills for the Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing sections
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and all drills
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
• Comprehensive grammar review to brush up on the basics