The Portable Guidance Counselor
Written by Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 272 pages
On Sale: June 2010
ISBN: 978-0-307-75564-3 (0-307-75564-9)
About This Book
The college admissions process is overwhelming, and counselor appointments can be few and far between at some schools. That's why The Princeton Review got more than 200 top college counselors to share their secrets about getting that crucial acceptance letter! Take the stress out of the college application process with:
· Handy tips on finding the right school for you
· Step-by-step advice on every aspect of the application
· Insider insight into what colleges look for in applicants
· Practical hints on standing out in the crowd
The Portable Guidance Counselor helps you maximize your college chances with answers to key questions like these:
- What should I look for during college visits?
- How many AP classes should I take?
- Are valedictorians and salutatorians shoo-ins for college?
- What do I need to know about applying Early Action or Early Decision?
- Where do I find scholarships, and how do I get them?
- What do college admissions officers really want to see on an application?