PRESS CENTEROn this page, we'll provide resources for members of the media who wish to feature Everyman's Library. To make specific requests for your show or publication, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press KitWe distributed the following items in May 2006. Click to download.
- Press Release: Everyman's Library Celebrates One Hundred Years of Fine Bookmaking
- Color catalog of each set
- Catalog of new titles to be published in Fall 2006
- The Anatomy of a Classic
- A.S. Byatt's introduction to the forthcoming edition of Beloved by Toni Morrison
- Sample photos of the books
- A photo of the first Everyman's Library sales ledger
- Praise for Everyman's Library
- EverymansLibrary.com information
InterviewsIf you are interested in interviewing Luann Walther, Vice President and Editorial Director, Everymans or Sonny Mehta, Chairman of the Knopf Publishing Group or any of the authors featured in the contemporary classics, please contact email@example.com.
On Everyman's Library.comYou may also find helpful information here on this website, including:
- A virtual exhibit of Everyman's Library collector's items
- The complete lists of essential sets
- A searchable catalog of all titles