If you are interested in placing a bulk student
copy order of any books or products featured on this website,
you may place your order through your preferred bookseller or
through an educational distributor. Click
here for a list of educational distributors who carry Random House
Examination copies are available to teachers
seeking titles to review for inclusion in their school’s
curriculum or in their classes as multiple-copy classroom adoptions.
These titles may also be examined to determine their appropriateness
for usage in book sets for literacy instruction. Please note that
examination copies will not be supplied for professional development,
library, or personal use. For all library requests/inquiries,
please contact Library Services at email@example.com.
- Exam copies may be ordered online. To access the form,
here. Requests may also be made in writing. You must
include a business card or school stationery with your
request. Please download this
form for your request.
- There is a $3.00 fee for paperbacks priced under $20.00
and 50% off the retail price for all hardcovers and paperbacks
priced over $20.00. Make checks or money orders (no cash)
payable to Penguin Random House (In Canada, make checks/money
orders payable to Random House of Canada).
- Forthcoming books cannot be ordered prior to publication
- Prices and publication dates are subject to change without
- Examination copies can NOT be requested by fax or telephone.
- Examination copies are limited to TEN per teacher per
- Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- All requests are subject to approval and availability.
- For Canadian examination policies, click
Penguin Random House is pleased to provide
complimentary desk copies of any already adopted text. One desk
copy is available for every twenty copies ordered. Random House
does not ship desk copies to residences: they must be mailed in
care of your institution. All requests must be made in writing and
are subject to availability and approval. Each request must include
proof of purchase.
For Canadian desk copy policies, click
Please send all
Random House Academic Services
1745 Broadway, 12-1
New York, NY 10019
Penguin Random House Canada Office
320 Front Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5V 3B6 CANADA
ATTN: Academic Department