NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. This Program runs from June 1, 2007 to June 30, 2007. To enter, entrants must submit their name and complete mailing address to us at email@example.com on or before the entry deadline: 11:59 P.M., Pacific Time, on June 30, 2007. The e-mail must include the words
"Home Knits" in the subject, and must also include a return e-mail address that Sponsor may use for purposes of prize notification and to request a name, mailing address, and confirmation of date of birth to be used for the sole purpose of delivering the prize. (NOTE: your personal information will not be used for any purpose other than this contest). Any entries received by us after the deadline will be ineligible to win. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Multiple entries from the same person are void. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected, lost, garbled, or unintelligible, including those due to computer or network malfunction or congestion (including at Random House), and any such entries are ineligible.
2. Five (5) Prizes will be awarded: The Prize consists of a copy of Home Knits. Estimated value of each Prize: Approximately $32.50 No transfer or substitution of the prize will be permitted, except by Crown Publishing, a division of Random House, Inc. ("Sponsor") in its sole discretion, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
3. On or about June 30, 2007 five (5) winners will be chosen in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor's marketing department from all eligible and completed entries received by the entry deadline. Winners will be notified by e-mail and their mailing address will be used by Sponsor solely for the purpose of delivering the Prize. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. This program is only open to residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec) who are 13 years of age or older. Employees of Random House, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate family members and persons living in their households are not eligible to enter. This Program is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations. Offer void in Puerto Rico and where otherwise restricted or prohibited. All federal and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
5. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries from anyone tampering with the Internet entry process. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes or any drawing is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical limitations or failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, could compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the Official Rules, administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. In the event of termination or cancellation, the winners will be selected from all eligible entries received before the time of termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the site. Sponsor not responsible for injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer, other equipment, or person relating to or resulting from participation in the sweepstakes, or from downloading materials or accessing the site.
6. For the names of the prize winners, available after June 30, 2007, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, separate from your entry, to Potter Recipe Club Contest, The Crown Publishing Group, 1745 Broadway, New York, New York, 10019 by December 31, 2007.
7. Sponsor: Crown, a division of Random House, Inc., 1745 Broadway, New York, New York, 10019.
Sign up to receive Potter Craft’s newsletter for free patterns, news about our latest books, and a chance to win stuff!
When you subscribe, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win a Potter Craft tote bag! Five winners each month. (official rules)