1. What adjustments do you believe Lexi had to make once she went from being single to married life? Do you think marriage changes the dynamics of married and single friendships?
2. When Angel explained her reasons for changing her membership to Lakewood Church, why do you think Jewel wasn’t so accepting? When and under what circumstances do you think it is appropriate to consider changing your church membership?
3. When a person acquires more responsibility in their lives, how do they continue to make God a priority? How does a person maintain that balance?
4. Do you think men are less likely to forgive a hurtful pass than women? Why or why not?
5. How do you think Kevin should have handled the issues between Jewel and his ex-wife? Do you think Jewel had a fair assessment of the circumstances?
6. Why do you think Anthony Stanton had such a strong reaction to his championship loss?
7. Why do you think the men did not openly demonstrate their prayer life until their trip to Las Vegas?
8. What do you think are the spiritual benefits of keeping a journal?
9. Do you think Rex should have remained with the law firm after finding out the impropriety of his father-in-law’s business?
10. Are there any prayers in The Sunday Brunch Diaries that affected you personally?
11. How do you believe couples in this century can improve communication?
12. What are some of the most common issues facing couples of this generation that would threaten their union?
13. Do you think many married men go to strip clubs? What do you think prompts such behavior? Do most people view that as an addiction or do they excuse it away?
14. What scriptures do you rely on during a time of crisis?