When your health is at risk, you want to consider every option.
In Alternative Cures, three hundred of America’s top doctors and natural healers–herbalists, nutritionists, homeopaths, and naturopaths–share more than one thousand safe and effective remedies for many health concerns. Inside you’ll discover
• a nutrient that blocks the side effects of arthritis drugs
• a two-nutrient combo that can help cure chronic fatigue
• an herbal “cocktail” that stops common flu symptoms in twenty-four hours
• an amino acid that works as well as Viagra
• a group of remedies that rein in high blood pressure
• a natural hormone cream that rebuilds bones
• a home remedy that stops sugar cravings immediately
Plus, there are easy-to-follow illustrations of healing exercises and pain-relieving pressure points–along with guidance on when to seek a professional. Alternative Cures provides not only health advice but peace of mind.
“A valuable resource of alternative and integrated medicines.”
–Elson M. Haas, M.D., author of The False Fat Diet
About Bill Gottlieb
Bill Gottlieb is an author and freelance writer whose articles have appeared in Alternative Medicine, Best Life, Bottom Line Health, Bottom Line Personal, Bottom Line Women’s Health, Cooking Light Books, Cosmopolitan, Health, InteliHealth.com, Men’s Health, Natural Healing, New Beauty, Prevention, Reader’s Digest, Runner’s World, and Self. He is the former editor in chief of Rodale Books and Prevention Magazine Health Books. He lives in California.