Stay fit and look fantastic in every type of outfit–from the perfect pair of jeans to the best bikini to the little black dress!
Everyone has at least one pair of “skinny jeans” hidden in the back of the closet. Well, it’s time to brush them off and bring them back out into the light. Fitness expert Sue Fleming, author of the popular Buff workout guides, now shares simple exercises, taylor-made to your body type, to tone and trim your figure– as well as indispensable wardrobe tips to flatter your frame. Inside you’ll find
• your favorite clothes matched up with focused workouts: the tank top (arms), jeans (rear), the little black dress (chest and back), bikini (stomach), shorts (rear and thighs), and stilettos (calves)
• the Fashionably Buff golden rule: Enhance your appearance by drawing attention to your best features (i.e., working with what you’ve got)
• priceless wardrobe secrets for appearing taller, fitter, or slimmer in the eye of the beholder
• strategies for setting achievable goals, staying motivated, and keeping it fun
• step-by-step instructions for creating your own inexpensive home gym
• the six-week Total Buff Body Promise–an exercise routine for sculpting a new and improved you to go along with your new and flattering wardrobe
Filled with photographs of the workouts and illustrations of the clothes that will look good on you, Fashionably Buff is like having your own personal trainer and stylist rolled into one. So get the skinny on exercise and style with the guide that has everything you need to be fashionably buff!
About Sue Fleming
Fitness expert Sue Fleming is the creator of the Buff Fitness workout regimen. The program’s popularity led to the critically acclaimed reality-TV series Buff Brides. She is also the author of Buff Brides, Buff Moms-to-Be, and Buff Moms. For more on Sue Fleming, including information on her new line of Buff workout DVDs, visit www.buff-fitness.com.