NEW FOR MCAT 2015! Get everything you need to ace the MCAT with this complete boxed set of The Princeton Review's brand-new MCAT Subject Review books, each specially created for the revised 2015 exam.
The MCAT is being entirely overhauled in 2015, and students planning on taking the test after January 2015 will need to prepare for a longer, tougher exam. The Princeton Review MCAT Subject Review Complete Set brings together the six MCAT Review titles needed to master every section of the exam—at an unbeatable price and value.
The MCAT Complete Set offers:
· In-depth and complete coverage of all MCAT topics—physics, general chemistry, biology, organic chemistry, verbal reasoning, and psychological, social, and biological foundations of behavior
· 30% more content than the closest competitor on the market today at 2,600+ total pages!
· Even more practice to help get you to scoring perfection—the set includes over 2,450 total practice questions and access to 3 full-length practice tests online
· All the help & context you need to understand, including full-color illustrations, bulleted end-of-chapter summaries, and extensive glossaries for easy reference
· Access to our online Student Tools portal for up-to-the-moment information on late-breaking AAMC changes to the exam
All of the following individual titles are included in the Complete Set:
· MCAT Biology and Biochemistry Review
· MCAT General Chemistry Review
· MCAT Organic Chemistry Review
· MCAT Physics and Math Review
· MCAT Psychology and Sociology Review
· MCAT Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Review
About Princeton Review
About The Princeton Review
Founded in 1981, The Princeton Review (PrincetonReview.com) is a privately held education services company headquartered in Framingham, MA. The company has long been a leader in helping students achieve their education and career goals through its test preparation services, tutoring and admissions resources, online courses, and more than 150 print and digital books published by Random House. The Princeton Review delivers its programs via a network of more than 5,000 teachers and tutors in the United States, Canada, and international franchises. The company also partners with schools and guidance counselors worldwide to provide students with college readiness, test preparation and career planning services