From Shape magazine, the most trusted source of fitness, exercise, and weight-loss information for women, comes a simple 6-week diet and workout plan that will transform your body and your life.
Tone and Shape Your Best Bikini Body—in Just 6 Weeks!
Prepare to look better, feel healthier, and regain your body confidence—and keep it for life! This plan is the culmination of years of hands-on fitness and nutritional research by the editors of Shape magazine—the very plan they use to keep themselves lean and healthy all year round. It is, quite simply, one of the best weight-loss plans ever built.
Get instant, life-altering benefits . . . and lose 10, 20, 30 pounds or more!
• Drop pounds and shed inches fast—from your belly first! The Bikini Body Diet 7-Day Slimdown will jump-start your plan and show you visible results in the very first week
• Learn the diet and fitness secrets of Shape cover girls, including Beyonce, Britney Spears, Pink, Alison Sweeney, Jillian Michaels, and many other super-successful women who need to stay fit for a living. Plus: Discover their favorite exercises, workouts, and playlists!
• Tap the nutritional power of the BEACH foods, the core of the Bikini Body Diet eating plan—super-delicious superfoods that will fuel your body and burn away the pounds
• Jump into some of the most fun and effective workouts you’ve ever experienced. Forget about spending hours at the gym on the treadmill to nowhere and engage your entire body like never before to tone and sculpt even your toughest problem areas.
• Indulge in dozens of decadent, bikini-ready recipes, from shakes and smoothies to pizza and chocolate!
• Explore the insider beauty and fashion tips that will help you choose the right bikini for your body type, learn swimsuit grooming secrets of celebrity stylists, and discover dozens of other secrets that will make any day in a bikini your best day ever!
About David Zinczenko
David Zinczenko is the New York Times bestselling co-author (with Matt Goulding) of the Eat This, Not That! series (which has sold more than eight million copies in North America), the Abs Diet books, The 8-Hour Diet, and most recently Eat It to Beat It! He is the award-winning former editor in chief of Men’s Health and editorial director of Women’s Health, Prevention, and Best Life magazines. An ABC News health and wellness special correspondent, he is also editorial director of Men’s Fitness and CEO of the media company Galvanized. He lives in New York City.