So that’s what she means! So that’s what he’s thinking!
· Discover surprising little things that have big impact in any relationship.
· See what the latest research reveals about differences between men and women.
· Master what is most important to the most important person in your life.
Whether married or single, with a group or on your own, this all-in-one participant’s guide offers you eye-opening insights and practical tips for understanding the opposite sex. Use this participant’s guide as a companion with any, or all of, the following:
· For Women Only (book and/or DVD study),
· For Men Only (book and/or DVD study), and
· For Couples Only (using both For Men Only and For Women Only books and/or the For Couples Only DVD)
For years, men and women have seen great life change as they used these groundbreaking books in small groups, Bible studies, Sunday school classes, and premarital or marriage counseling. Now this participant’s guide makes the content even more illuminating.
Get ready to know “the other half” in a whole new way!
Excerpted from For Women Only, For Men Only, and For Couples Only Participant's Guide by Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn. Copyright © 2013 by Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn. Excerpted by permission of Multnomah Books, a division of Random House LLC. All rights reserved. No part of this excerpt may be reproduced or reprinted without permission in writing from the publisher.
Shaunti Feldhahn is the best-selling author of For Women Only and other books with sales of more than two million copies in 22 languages. With a master’s degree from Harvard, Shaunti uses her analytical skills to uncover life-changing surprises about our most important relationships. Her research has been featured on The Today Show, Focus on the Family radio, in Cosmopolitan magazine, and in the New York Times. She and her husband, Jeff, have two children and live in Atlanta.