• Add to your Skyrim collection – This 864 page guide is a fully revised version of the Official Game Guide for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim®, plus the robust Dawnguard™ and Hearthfire™ add-on content.
• All Dawnguard™ and new Side Quest outcomes revealed.
• In-depth knowledge on Hearthfire™ house building and adoption.
• Exploration and discovery – New game add-on content is completely explored and detailed so you get the best experience possible.
• Improve your character – Find out where all the new quests, best weapons, spells, and skill books can be found with updated maps.
• 100% Developer approved - The same reliable production team pours their heart and soul into the next chapter of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim®.
Covers: Xbox 360®, Playstation®3, PC
About David Hodgson
Originally hailing from the United Kingdom, David left his role as a writer of numerous British video game magazines (including Mean Machines, Computer & Video Games, and the Official Nintendo and Sega Saturn magazines) and a bohemian lifestyle on a dry-docked German fishing trawler to work on the infamous GameFan magazine in 1996. David helped to launch the fledgling GameFan Books and helped form Gamers' Republic in 1998, authoring many strategy guides for Millennium Publications, including The Official Metal Gear Solid Mission Handbook. After launching the wildly unsuccessful incite Video Gaming and Gamers.com, David found his calling, and began authoring guides for Prima Games. He has written over 30 Prima strategy guides, including The Godfather: The Game, Knights of the Old Republic, Perfect Dark Zero, Half-Life 2, and Burnout Revenge. He lives in the Pacific Northwest with his wife, Melanie, and an eight-foot statue of Great Cthulhu.
We want to hear from you! E-mail comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Revised & Expanded by David Hodgson